The Lake Osoyoos Sailing Club exists today because of countless volunteer work put forth by members. This helps to build a sense of ownership and create a community with a unique spirit. Volunteerism is a defining attribute of this club. It is an expectation that all club members contribute to the club's operations and well-being.
- Volunteer for at least 10 hours per year.
- Follow the club's by-laws and rules so that all may enjoy the facilities.
- Clean up after using the clubhouse where required: wash dishes, take out garbage, sweep floors, take bottles/cans to recycling depot, and clean washrooms.
- Clean up grounds: remove any garbage, store belongings and tidy boat storage area.
- Be courteous to other members when using the clubhouse and grounds.
- Be responsible caretakers of our sailing club.
- Get out on the water and enjoy the sun!